Sunday, April 26, 2015

Arrowtown Evenng

On Wednesday we ventured to an old town called Arrowtown. Trey led us around to some nice spots and I must say it was nice to do some shots that were not landscape.

This photo was edited with Lightroom, Photomatix and Photoshop. It is actually a combination of three images that were merges and cleaned up. For example, there was a logo on the black car that I erased, in front of the car there were 3 more parked there that I erased. The leaves on the ground and the trees are a combination of two images that were edited to enhance the colors. This is basically what I learned to do during this week with Trey Ratcliff in Queenstown. Totally worth it!

Following this shoot, Trey rented the cinema to share his images on a very large screen. I would love to see some of mine on a screen that large!! Of course there was more wine!



No comments:

Post a Comment