Saturday, October 3, 2015

Tuesday - sign paperss

Today was a nice lazy day. I slept in and then went over to the HGVC to sign papers as each of us
upgraded our club points and season. I am now a HGVC owner at Kalia Tower oceanfront with two queen beds, platinum season. This is a significant upgrade from owning in Las Vegas, as I will probably not go back there except to see a show. The sales rep Terry Adams was a nice gentleman who gave me a welcome gift of HGVC Hawaii robe, HGVC bright green umbrella, and a box of Honolulu Cookies - Yum. In addition to the great bonus points Josh offered, I think this was a good upgrade for me. I can vacation at any HGVC all over the world. There are so many options in which you can use points. If you have questions about ownership, email me, as I am a big fan of time share vacation now that I own two places. The second one is located in Snowbird, Utah.

Once we take care of business, we head over to spend the day with Gary and Lora. We went to the beach for a while, back showered and then off to dinner at Kona Brew House about 45 minutes away at Kuapa Pond.

We all decide to get appetizers, flights of beer and dessert. What a good decision as the appetizers are quite filling. Roasted garlic, flat bread and nachos. The different beers are fun to try and I find a few new ones that are good. The Lemongrass was excellent and had a hint of ginger flavor in the aftertaste. The Longboard was equally good here too.

Patti takes u

No comments:

Post a Comment