Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Last Day - Happy Mother's Day

Last night I packed my bags and repacked. On the way out of the US I packed my camera pack in a small 22" carry on and the other larger suitcase held my tripod and all of my clothing. It weighed 45 pounds.

Now I split my clothing between both suitcases and carried my camera bag on the plane. It's a good thing I did because my large bag now weighed 55 pounds! I needed to remove 5 pounds of goodies before they would let it go (Southwest). I like Southwest and they way they operate with open seating.

This is Mother's Day and I am happy to have my son, Alex and his fiancee Kayla, come and pick me up at the airport.

Overall this was one of the best journey's I have taken. From the food, to the people to the locations around NZ, all were memorable and some preserved as digital images!

Sunset on a wonderful trip at Manhattan Beach, California (iPhone photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment